--- Click For Submission
By Frederick Bryles
TED, AND THE EXXON STATION
By Tyler Wilkinson
By Ian Kappos
IT'S JUST NO GOOD ANYMORE
By Ken Gentner
CASE ONE : PETER MORRIS
By Donny Chavez
UNDERSTANDING THE ZOMBIE
By David 'Creepy D' Diaz
TRAILER PARK OF THE DAMNED
By Rebecca Brock
By Matt 'TexasZombieRipper' Morian
By Martin Yates
TRAUMA & RETRIBUTION : PART ONE
By Warren 'Thadeuss' Thompson
THE MAKING OF A TEENAGE ZOMBIE
By Paul Dirk
THE RISE : PART ONE
By Adam Owen
By Alisa Morgan
THE HEART OF THE ROSE
By Alisa Morgan
|I'm looking to fill this section up, so those of you out there that want the world to see your work, submit it to me (email@example.com) and I'll do my best to put it up. All types of original horror fiction are being accepted, it doesn't necessarily have to deal with zombies.
|Guidelines for Submission:
|1. PLEASE do a spell check and a grammar check before sending.
Taking time to carefully proof read would help as well.
2. Submissions must be YOUR work, plagiarism will not be tolerated.
3. I prefer it being sent in Word (.doc) format, but it's not required.
4. If your submission has been published elsewhere (even on the web), please let me know so it can be noted.
5. Make sure it's easy to read (ex. paragraphs spaced adequately, etc.).
6. Please include an e-mail address that readers can reach you at. If you don't want to give out your main e-mail, then get a free one to use for these submissions.
7. Feel free to include a short biography, website link, or work of publication you'd like to plug.
All work is the property of its author and protected under
copyright laws. Reprinted with permission. All Things
Zombie owns none of the rights to the stories herein.
For information on how to obtain the rights to these stories,
please consult the author.
Copyright © 2002-03 - All Things Zombie.com
Best viewed with IE 6 at 1024x768
Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
All Rights Reserved.